BOUTIQUE MOTEL SEFTON HOUSE
CHECK IN 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM CHECK OUT 10.00 AM
- 1. IMPORTANT: All bookings upon confirmation must be paid in full. We will not accept any reservations without proper credit card guarantee. Please Note a 1.5% fee applies for American Express card.
2. FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS, During normal periods a minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation is required, a 15% cancellation fee applies. FOR ALL ENTIRE PROPERTY EXCLUSIVE USE GROUP BOOKINGS, a minimum of 60 days cancellation is required, a 15 % cancellation fee applies, a 50% deposit must be payed at time of booking and final payment 30 days prior to arrival. If booking enquiries come in for the same period as the exclusive use group booking, then a full non refundable payment of the balance must be made upon request by management.
3. During peak holiday and Tumut specific peak periods, a minimum of 30 days notice of cancellation is required, 15% cancellation fee applies.
4. Cancellations with less notice are non refundable, unless replacement bookings come in. In some cases credit maybe issued (at managements discretion) to be used at a later date up to 6 months.
5. Non arrival without cancellation or early check out forfeits all payments.
6. Rooms and all other areas which you have access to at Boutique Motel Sefton House, must be left in a clean and tidy state, as it was upon your check in. Or a minimum cleaning fee from $55.00 ( but not limited to) will be charged.
7. All damage and Breakage, Key Loss caused directly or Indirectly by you or your visitors, must be paid for in full immediately, No Negotiation will be entered into.
8. Key Loss – Loss of keys will result in locks on room, front and rear main doors to be replaced immediately at your expense, approximately $350.00. No negotiation will be entered into.
9. Gift Certificates expire on the nominated date, extension available at an extra cost of 10% of the certificate value. Up to 3 months, at managements discretion.
10. Boutique Motel Sefton House is a non smoking environment within the building. Outside areas permitted.
TUMUT FLY FISHING
- A disclaimer, terms and conditions form is required to be signed prior to any activity commencement.
- All fly fishing bookings must be paid for upon booking.
- Cancellation notice less than 30 days, no show or early departure incurs a total forfeit of all money.
- Cancellation with over 30 days notice incurs a 20% fee.
- Credit may be given at managements discretion, to be used at a later date, up to 3 months may be given.
- Gift Certificates expire on the nominated date, extension available at an extra cost of 10% of the certificate value. Up to 3 months, at managements discretion.
- Management reserves the right to decline or cancel any booking without explanation or compensation.
In Good Faith – Tane and Renaa